- Our History ▼
- What To Expect
- Services ▼
- Our Team
- Resources ▼
- Contact Us
- Bill Pay
In effort to keep our clients, staff, and community healthy and safe during the
We ask our clients to recognize our newly implemented guidelines
- When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call the Front Office to notify our staff of your arrival.
- Prior to unloading your horse, the office staff will review all necessary paperwork and payment information with you over the phone.
- A member of our team will meet you in the parking lot to assist you with unloading your horse.
- Estimates will be provided over e-mail or via verbal discussion on the phone, thus eliminating a paper agreement.
- Visitation will be restricted to patients in critical condition which require serious medical decisions. Permission must be obtained by the attending clinician and will be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- We are dedicated to providing medical care to our equine community. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at (609) 397-0078.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges together!
Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Equine Medical Center
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.